Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hawaii

Don't we look great! We had had a wonderful day of snorkling with hundreds of brightly colored large and small fish and a few sea turtles! It was amazing. I love being in the ocean and seeing all of the rock formations and the few plants and the sea creatures! We snorkled 4 times. The 1st few times I would get a little sea sick but by the 4th time I had figured out my breathing and felt much more comfortable. Mike was a great teacher. Very Kind and patient. It was fun to be under the water together and point out the cool fish to one another. I love being in the ocean, the feel of the waves and the salt water, until you swallow a mouth full, it is very peaceful and calm to me. I can't wait to go back. The beaches and the water in Hawaii are beautiful.

1 comment:

Brenda Janda said...

Finally, you all look great. Love ya